New Jersey Family Lawyers
Strategies for divorce settlements, child custody and marital property division matters
Emotions run high in most divorces. Even an uncontested divorce requires meticulous preparation and filing of the proper paperwork. At the law firm of Ferrara, Turitz, Harraka & Goldberg, PC, our divorce attorneys guide clients through the New Jersey divorce process, being careful to make sure all issues are settled with attention to our client’s rights and interests. Our team partnered more than 25 years ago to provide clients with the high level of professional service that produces results.
Our personal, results-oriented approach to family issues
Our NJ family lawyers listen to your situation, understand your objectives and work toward a divorce settlement that meets your needs. The decisions you make at the time of your divorce will affect your life and that of your family for years to come. It pays to spend time and effort on this important change in your life.
Our firm handles a full range of family law matters including:
- Divorce — Our divorce lawyers explain the process and protect your interests.
- Child custody — If there is a disagreement about custody, our NJ family attorneys present your case for custody.
- Child support — The amount of child support is generally settled by formula, but when other considerations need to be brought into the calculation, we make sure you are heard.
- Spousal support — In a long-term marriage, a marriage where one spouse stayed home or a marriage in which one spouse is disabled, there may be a need for spousal support.
- Marital property division — Our divorce lawyers can explain what marital property is and what the guidelines are for dividing that property. We can also help find undisclosed property and income.
- Post-judgment modifications — When the court’s orders need to be changed because of a change in circumstances, our Bergen County family attorneys can help.
- Adoptions — Our family law firm can assist you with adoptions including stepparent and foreign adoptions.
Learn more from our knowledgeable Bergen County family attorneys
If you need a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and provide the necessary experience and expertise to assist you in obtaining the results you seek in your divorce and family law matters, call Ferrara, Turitz, Harraka & Goldberg, PC at 201.489.8787 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We have offices conveniently located in Hackensack, NJ and New York City.