Practice Areas Overview
Commercial real estate, probate, estate planning and divorce lawyers
Individuals, companies, municipalities and organizations have found that the law firm of Ferrara, Turitz, Harraka & Goldberg, PC offers each client personal attention and legal expertise that combines an effective strategy with careful attention to the smallest details. Partnered for more than 25 years, our Hackensack attorneys can help you with a wide spectrum of legal issues.
Multidisciplinary legal practice
We provide you with comprehensive, effective counsel to resolve your problems in a wide range of practice areas:
- Wills and estate planning — Have you planned your estate to meet your objectives? Talk to our estate planning lawyers.
- Probate and estate administration — Are you the executor of a will? For experienced guidance, call our probate attorneys.
- Real estate — Do you need to resolve a zoning issue? Or sell a house? Our real estate attorneys can help.
- Tax law — What do the tax laws require of your business? We have the experience and knowledge to answer your questions.
- Business organizations — Get your new business on the right legal track. Call our business law attorneys.
- Family law — Divorce, child custody and property division are difficult issues. Our divorce lawyers have the experience to help.
- Municipal law — If you need to address a municipal issue or municipal violation, contact our law firm.
- School board law — For any matter related to a school board, we can help you reach your desired outcome.
Learn more from our established Hackensack and New York City law firm
If you need a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and provide the necessary experience and expertise to deliver effective, comprehensive representation, call Ferrara, Turitz, Harraka & Goldberg, PC at 201.489.8787 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We have offices conveniently located in Hackensack, NJ and New York City.